some quick music news and updates.....

Monday, November 28, 2011

Coldplay - " Us Against the World " ( Mylo Xyloto ) HQ Live @ Rock am Ri...

Coldplay's Chris Martin: 'I'd be terrible if I went solo'
Photo: Photo: PAColdplay's Chris Martin has said he will never go solo as he'd "be terrible" without his bandmates.

The singer, whose band released their fifth studio album 'Mylo Xyloto' on October 24, said that he didn't believe he "could even get a gig in Butlins" without his bandmates.

Asked about the chances of him going solo, Martin told Q: "I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins — and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be outside Woolworths most days, getting shouted at."

Martin also spoke about how much he depended on his bandmates, adding that he "couldn't do it on his own" and that he was grateful they dealt with the increased media attention that surrounded him.

He added: "They're very good friends to me because they know that, as the singer, and especially because I'm married to Gwyneth Paltrow, I get eight times as much media as them. They know how much I need them, I just couldn't do it on my own."

Check out a live vid of one my favorite songs from the new album:

No comments: