some quick music news and updates.....

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home (Official Music Video)

Vince Neil to quit Motley Crue?

Vince Neil to quit Motley Crue?

Photo: PA

Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil has hinted that he could quit the band next year.

The hair metal act are set to play a dozen shows as part of a residency at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas in February 2012, but according to Neil, the gigs could serve as his final farewell to his bandmates.

Neil, who left Motley Crue in 1992 but eventually reunited with the group again in 1997, told the Las Vegas Sun: "I'm sitting on my yacht, contemplating my future, and I'm not sure it'll be with Motley Crue after Las Vegas. Great things are coming up and pushing me in another direction."

He later added:

This is all about me thinking about the second half of my life, thinking about my future, and that future might not include Motley Crue after Vegas. There are so many opportunities that are in front of me that I'm really excited about. I just don't want to look back later in life and regret I didn't pursue them.

Neil recently claimed that the band's residency at the Hard Rock Hotel would see them indulge in "over the top craziness" and said the gigs were an opportunity for Motley Crue to do things they'd "only really dreamed about".

Last month, the singer pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct. Although he was forced pay a $1,000 fine, he avoided a further trial for domestic violence altercation in Las Vegas earlier this year.


Check out the classic video for "Home Sweet Home". Ah the memories!

No comments: