some quick music news and updates.....

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds ft. Chris Martin - AKA What A Life (L...

    Noel Gallagher on Chris Martin: He's The Polar Opposite of Me

Mancunian rocker Noel Gallagher has opened up about his relationship with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin after the singer played piano for Noel and his new band the High Flying Birds at the BRIT Awards on Tuesday – and revealed that he’s been trying his hardest to get Martin to ‘share Marlboro Light with him, but to no avail.

ImageNoel has claimed that he is the polar opposite of Martin – with the Coldplay man living a clean cut lifestyle and Noel ‘not giving a shit’. Apparently, Martin had told Noel that he should come along to one of his Yoga classes, but Noel has told the singer that he’ll only attend if he’ll smoke a cigarette with him.

Speaking to The Sun, Gallagher said “He's my mate and the polar opposite of me. He does yoga and doesn't smoke. I'm trying to get him to smoke but he's not having it. I said to him I'll do the fucking crab or the scorpion if he shares a Marlboro Light with me.”

He continued on to say, “But he's not having it. He's taller than me so he'll probably put me in a headlock, roll me into a ball and throw me into a swimming pool,” before adding that Martin was “very thoughtful - the polar opposite of me. He likes to have things perfectly right and I couldn't give a shit,” in reference to their performance at the BRITs on Tuesday.

Check out the performance below!


No comments: