some quick music news and updates.....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bruce says "Iron Maiden is better than Metallica"

Photo:
Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson has boldly stated that his band "are better than Metallica."

In a recent interview with
Metal Hammer magazine, Dickinson explained: "You've just got to have a sense of fearlessness. I got into trouble for saying that we're better than Metallica… and, it's true!"

"They might be bigger than us," said the Brit singer, "and they might sell more tickets than us and they might get more gold-plated middle-class bourgeoisie turning up to their shows but they're not
Maiden."

"I did say it's a bit of a wind-up," admits Dickinson. "I thought, if I'm going to turn into an asshole, I might as well, you know, go for it!"



Check out my vid from their last USA stop in St. Pete a few months ago!

No comments: