some quick music news and updates.....

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Entry

Hello folks...upon urging from one of my best friends...I'm starting this blog for 2011. 

Initially I hope to share my thoughts on all things related to music. I try to attend shows throughout the year and even fly out of state to see some of my favorite artists. Right now the initial set of shows in Florida for 2011 is pretty sparse (right now I have tickets to Lady Gaga..and then 2 days later IRON MAIDEN!) But I said that about 2010 and I attended about 10 shows last year!!


Right now I'll probably talk about the shows I attended last year to get me started with this blog. And of course as I attend shows this year and on..I will report and even hope to provide vids from all these shows!


wish me luck yo...

No comments: